Paving tiles for summer cottage - one of the most important types of garden path finishes - has excellent decorative and operational characteristics, and is a success in the design of a country exterior of various styles. With the help of a successfully selected product option, it is easy to arrange a local area, lay paths, select platforms, create a cozy and colorful atmosphere at the dacha.
Types of paving slabs
There is a huge variety of this coating: paving slabs for tracks in the country is classified according to the composition, manufacturing method, shape and size, application features and other parameters.
Cement Sand Tile
The raw material composition includes cement and water, crushed stone or gravel is used as a filler. Produced by various technologies.
Hyper pressing - the technology provides for the compaction of the concrete mass under the influence of pressure hydraulic press. On the basis of automated production, it is possible to manufacture pavement in the shortest possible time, which has a positive effect on the final cost of the product.
Vibro-casting is the easiest way to manufacture pavement finishes, and is carried out in domestic conditions. Plastic or metal molds are poured with concrete and left to be tamped on the vibrating table. Further forms are placed in a drying chamber. The technology is attractive due to the availability of the final product, but the product does not have special strength. Vibrocast paving slabs will not withstand heavy loads, it is not used for paving public areas with high traffic. The product is relevant in the arrangement of gardens and suburban areas.
Cement-sand finish is characterized by average frost resistance, depending on the production method of the model, this parameter varies in the range of 200-300 cycles. The lifetime of vibrocast finishes on average - 10 years, vibropressed - 30 years.
If you are concerned about the problem, how to choose paving slabs for gardening, pay attention to the classic cover for garden landscapes. Shale and peat clays are used for the manufacture of clinker finishes. The composition is fired at high temperature for an extended period of time, a material is subsequently formed, which has unique properties.
Variety of forms and compositions
The variability of forms of limestone for the country landscape is impressive:
- brick composition - perhaps the most popular laying of garden pavements. It is easy to create original ornaments and paintings from tiles due to the optimal size and palette of color solutions;
- paving slabs-pavement - a square analog of the previous model, fits best into the cottage retro-style cottage exteriors;
- coil - due to convex geometries, the composition resembles coils lying on the surface. The coating can withstand impressive loads, has dense interglacial seams and a non-slip surface;
- six-sided figure - an imitation of honeycombs, the natural color of the paving look respectable looks in the garden exterior;
- lawn lattice - soil composition is placed in concrete cells. The design is relevant in landscape design and is a flat and dense base with a vegetable coating, consonant with the natural environment.
No less interesting are such versions of the tile as floral, maple, arachnoid, mesh. Original models of products are in demand in the arrangement of stylish exteriors, in which accent elements in the form of an exclusive covering of garden paths are appropriate.
Before you choose paving slabs for gardening, you should clarify the average market value of the model you choose. You should not overpay for brand awareness, at the same time you should not chase low prices. Choose among certified products, as the product, made in accordance with GOST, has high performance qualities.