Being in search of the optimally suitable color scheme, we use a large number of options. It is extremely important that the color of the selected wallpaper harmoniously combined with the overall design idea, was pleasant for perception. Color in the interior performs one of two functions. It either fills the room with a lively, vibrant atmosphere, or, conversely, helps to create a calm, peaceful atmosphere. With it, you can emphasize the unique taste of the owner of the apartment.
Many do not want to use olive-colored wallpaper for the walls, because they do not know what to combine them with. These concerns are in vain. Olive palette perfectly combines with other colors. Consider the popular color combinations:
- The combination of brown and green. In this embodiment, the interior will be discreet and elegant.
- Olive and beige are the perfect combination. This gentle and warm combination will fill the room with comfort and harmony. Beige patterns and olive background will make the space peaceful.
- The combination of white and olive color. White color perfectly complements olive wallpaper, filling the room with light and comfort.
- The combination of olive and yellow. This combination will appeal to lovers of bright and catchy accents. A room decorated in this style will be filled with the spirit of romance and aristocracy.
- Olive and pale blue color - an unusual and harmonious combination of colors. Blue color will fill the space with notes of spring freshness.
Intriguing olive color in the living room is a win-win option. The combination of olive color, the most natural light looks easy and fills the room with the comfort of freshness. If you choose olive wallpaper, the furniture is better to choose light, beige, milky tones. If the color of furniture and walls will be the same, then the room will be overly gloomy.
The practice of using wallpaper in the interior
Olive-colored wallpapers in the interior soothe and help to contain negative outbursts. It has a positive effect on the nervous system. It is comfortable for a person to be in a room made in olive color. People who choose olive color are purposeful natures. For olive-colored wallpaper it is recommended to give preference to furniture of sand, yellow, white, beige color.
If the walls are painted in a light beige color, then you can safely choose furniture in olive color. Do not forget about the use of olive accessories in the living room. Figurines, pillows, curtains, rugs, vases of this color will fit perfectly.
The use of olive color has a positive effect on the space of the room. Often, the olive color is called dirty green. However, this name is undeserved. Indeed, in practice, the olive is able to slightly obscure the space, make it gloomy with a lack of light. But this problem is easily solved if you follow certain recommendations:
- Do not forget to combine olive color with light colors in the interior.
- Olive wallpapers should be used in rooms with excellent lighting. If natural lighting is weak, then you want to create an artificial, as close as possible to it.
- In addition to the chandelier, it is recommended to use various sources of illumination in the room: sconces, floor lamps, lamps, etc. They help fill the space with soft and natural light.
- It is necessary to combine colors correctly, adhering to the general stylistic decision.
- Required to perform the correct selection of curtains to wallpaper. With olive color, the curtains look perfect in tone to the wallpaper, as well as beige, sandy, cream, pale pink colors.
- The use of light and air fabrics in the interior. With their help, you can create a complete environment in the room, filling it with tenderness, comfort, coziness and harmony. It is recommended to choose curtains on the basis of taking into account the style of the room and the shade of the olive.
Features of the color combination of the walls of the floor and ceiling
A certain combination of colors of the walls, floor and ceiling helps to visually enlarge or, conversely, reduce the room. Today it is very popular to use a gradient combination. It makes it possible to use a combination of a light ceiling, darker walls and the floor, selected to match the color of the floor in order to create a harmonious interior. This technique is mainly used in the implementation of the decoration of monochrome rooms. This finishing option is suitable for any room.
Contrasting the combination involves coloring the floor, walls and ceiling in different and opposite colors. The combination of light olive, brown and white looks advantageous. This is a classic version that fits perfectly with everything.
If the ceiling in the room is low, then it is recommended to give preference to brighter shades during registration. At the same time walls can be both monophonic, and contrast. If the wall in the room has irregular proportions, then short walls can be painted in a strong color scheme, and narrow or elongated in muted ones. This design option will help smooth out the shortcomings.