Creating an interior of a bathroom is always given great importance, especially when there is a window in it. After all, thanks to the window, the possibilities of the created interior become several times wider. However, many are trying to get rid of the presence of a window in the bathroom for the simple reason that they do not know what to do with it. And today we will share with you all the subtleties of creating the interior of any bathroom with a window.
The interiors in the bathroom with a window have their advantages, and the main thing is the complete absence of minuses. Therefore, if you have become the happy owner of a window in your bathroom - do not rush to clean it. The window in the bathroom is a rare occurrence and it has many advantages:
- Daylight. The presence of natural light in the bathroom, perhaps one of the most important parameters. After all, it has a positive effect on the capabilities of all other components.
- Visual expansion of space. The bathroom, most often, is one of the smallest rooms in the apartment. For this reason, it is very important not only to expand the space, but also to create the illusion of space. Thanks to the presence of a window, this is much easier to achieve, and using an optimally chosen interior, a combination of light and mirrors, the effect will be much stronger.
- Large selection of interior solutions. It’s one thing to create a bathroom interior, and it’s quite another when your bathroom is equipped with a window. It is due to him there is a significant increase in options for creating an interior.
- Unique design and decoration. Due to the presence of the window, it is possible to use not only a unique design, but also an additional decor for the bathroom. Good design will delight you on a daily basis.
- Positive psychological influence. The presence of natural light in a place designed for relaxation, has a positive effect on a person’s emotional state. And if you can contemplate the sky and clouds while taking a bath, your rest will be more complete and productive.
- Functionality. If you have a window in the bathroom, you can not use artificial light during the daytime, which will save your money. In addition, you can timely get rid of steam, which will positively affect the durability of your bathroom.
In small Soviet apartments most often you can find only a small window located at the top of the wall. However, do not limit it to this. In fact, there are quite a number of options. And if you are designing your own bathroom, then a great choice opens up before you.
The next step is the bathroom planning. There are quite a few planning options, but they all depend on several factors:
- Size, shape and number of windows.
- The presence of a bath or shower.
- Compatible with the bathroom.
- The presence or absence of a washing machine.
Often, the washing machine is installed in the kitchen or in another place, which has a positive effect on the free space of the bathroom. The combined bathroom with a bathroom, in most cases, also contributes to the expansion of the space of such an important room. But a lot depends on the presence of a bath or shower. If you have a bath, then it is most reasonable to place it near the window itself. In this case, you can get additional visual pleasure when taking a bath. In the case of a shower, the interior with a window will only serve as a source of natural light and scenery.
The special design of the bathroom not only adds aesthetic beauty, but also contributes to a more complete relaxation during water treatments. There are a lot of styles, and in the bathroom you can use almost everything - from minimalism to baroque. The main thing is that your bathroom is harmoniously combined with the rest of the apartment.
Perhaps the simplest and at the same time complex style is minimalism. It is necessary not only to focus on a minimum of items and parts, but also on their functionality. The color palette of this style is most often characterized by black, white and gray color and their combination. However, an exception can be made, but in any case it is not recommended to use more than three different shades. Do not forget about the decor, in our case one is enough, a maximum of two, but bright enough and noticeable objects.
One of the most common and at the same time original styles is the classic style. The predominance of old finishes, luxury and conspicuous decoration make this design one of the most interesting and attractive. Moreover, to create such a style is not difficult, just follow certain criteria.