Having two boys in a family is real happiness. However, their peculiarity is that together they are a crushing force and they cannot do without their nursery. They need a room that is safe, comfortable, comfortable, it must withstand active games. A modest one-bedroom Khrushchev or a small country house can be a problem, because you need to foresee various issues: repair, finishing, planning, design, design, space zoning, selection of functional furniture, as well as its placement.
The design of the nursery for two boys in general will depend on their different ages. In each case, an individual approach will be needed, but there are general recommendations that will be relevant in any situation. In this case, planning, design and zoning should be done in such a way as to fully meet the interests of the two boys.
Before embarking on the repair of a nursery designed for two boys, it should be divided into zones for different purposes and individual zones for each of them, that is, zoning. In the children's room should be allocated a recreation area, work and play areas. Of course, this division is conditional, but everything should stand out at a glance. Working through the design of the children's room for two boys, it should be noted that they have a common work and play area, but a recreation area is required for each boy.
- Work zone - This is a place in the nursery, where both boys will be able to engage in various activities: sculpt, carry out lessons, including store the necessary supplies. Its design should be organized in accordance with the lighting. It should be done as much as possible all kinds of shelves and secret drawers.
- Game Zone for two boys should have a lot of space. The whole territory, starting from the floor and up to the ceiling, occupy with useful exercise machines. Use the remaining space fruitfully, for example, for storing toys. The two boys have a lot of strength, so they need more space to release energy.
- Sleep and rest area should be comfortable for every boy. Therefore, in order to carry out the correct zoning and save space, you can equip a bunk bed. If you choose a bed for each boy, then they should be chosen equivalent and placed at least half a meter apart. In this area, the boys relax, rest from the hustle and bustle, including from each other.
Doing the repair of the children's room, it is necessary to dilute all zones with decorative entertainment elements that will attract the attention of children. The design should include cute boyish stickers and pictures everywhere. It is important to illustrate the lives of two boys with their photos. Engage a practical floor covering to make it easy to maintain, such as cork laminate. Gender does not need to make slippery. Boys run around a lot, which can cause additional injuries.
When setting up a repair, set the correct direction for the color theme. It is not recommended to use totally one color, it should be diluted with different shades of your choice.
- For two ambitious boys it is recommended to use cold tones of steel and blue, you can add a green color to calm.
- For two gentle boys, you can shake things up in blue, as well as inject notes of bright elements.
The interior design of the children's room for two boys should be selected in the same thematic colors, playing in light contrast. Thanks to this, the boys' room will acquire originality and brightness.
It is necessary to carefully select furniture for the children's room:
- first of all, it must be moisture resistant and durable to last a long time;
- furniture for two boys should be without sharp corners and sharply protruding parts;
- use furniture with roomy multifunctional compartments. Children will always have a bunch of things with which to fill them;
- there will be a corner wardrobe to the place, which occupies the smallest space and will be spacious;
- beds should be equipped with ultra-strong orthopedic mattresses, they will allow you to properly form immature back muscles;
- choosing finishing materials, should be based on their environmental friendliness. It should use more natural materials and do not use harmful furniture made of plastic and laminated chipboard. All coatings must be durable and easy to wash, as children at a young age love to draw, run and jump.
Children's for younger boys
- For the room of two boys, babies should be allocated segments of sleep, feeding and games.
- The design of such a room should mean an abundance of colors, space and convenience.
- In addition to cots, you will need a storage cabinet or chest of drawers, a locker for toys, a changing table, a table and a chair for mom, in order to calmly feed the children. 4. All furniture should be distinguished by durability, environmental cleanliness, be of medium height, so that the boys themselves can take a toy from it, and also not contain corners.
- The color scheme should be delicate, not contain screaming tones. For example, a good option would be furniture that is painted in multicolored shades. This will have a great effect on the development of thinking and color perception in children.
Children's for boys of preschool age
In this case, will have to take into account the interest of their children. The design of such a room should include playing and sleeping areas. The sleep area should have two beds that are set apart from each other at a certain distance. This will give the child a personal space. In case of lack of space, you can choose beds with wheels or different heights. Bunk beds are not worth buying yet, as there is a risk of a baby falling out of the upper floor.
- In this case, in addition to the sleep and rest segments, there should be an area for work, and for each boy it should have its own place, where the children will be engaged in lessons.
- The style here can be like in the preschool years, but it can also "grow up" somewhat, for example, to a treehouse.
- Sports area in this case remains unchanged.
- The sleeping area may undergo some changes. As the children grew up, you can buy bunk beds for them, which will save space. A good option would be transforming beds, models of a mezzanine bed and roll-out beds from under the catwalks.
- The color scheme can be transformed. It can be any interesting colors.
- If the difference between the two boys is large, then the room should be divided into two segments so that the younger child does not interfere with the older brother to do the lessons and other things.