Often people tend to change their surroundings around them. This is an excellent reason for the implementation of cosmetic repairs. In this case, attention should be paid to new materials that can transform the room. 3d wallpaper in the interior is one of the best solutions, as the finishing coating will allow you to create an unusual and unique interior in any room. Wallpaper with 3D effect is perfect for the walls of the living room, bedroom or kitchen.
3D effect wallpapers are volumetric widescreen images for walls. Their main feature lies in the fact that they allow you to create the effect of three-dimensional pattern. The picture moves from the plane of the wall directly into the space of the room. The basis of the creation of three-dimensional wallpaper is the technology of making photo wallpapers. To begin with, computer simulation of the figure is performed. Colors are selected in special programs, printing is carried out. Large format printing is made on a roll basis of various types: non-woven, vinyl or paper. Such wallpaper can be used for living room walls, bedrooms, kitchens, as well as other premises.
Features of use in the interior
- Volumetric wallpaper on the wall can be used in almost any interior. Wallpaper with 3D effect will perfectly fit into the style of the living room, bedroom or kitchen, including the nursery. Wallpaper that have large images, you can decorate the entire wall of the room, or use three-dimensional drawings to decorate certain areas and parts of the wall. For example, if you decide to use wallpaper with 3d effect in the kitchen, you can pick up three-dimensional patterns for the wall between the upper shelves and bedside tables in the working kitchen area.
- If the rooms are small, then with such wallpaper for the walls can provide a visual expansion of the existing space. At the same time, a spacious living room or bedroom can be divided into several zones.
- In order for wallpapers with 3d effect in the living room, kitchen or bedroom to look good, you should select them in accordance with the shades used in the room, as well as the overall style.
- Drawing with the 3D effect on the wallpaper should be directly evident, but this does not mean that it is necessary to ensure a similar effect through the use of excessively pressing and bright colors, as well as pictures that do not fit into the existing interior.
- For high-tech or modern, better suited wallpaper for walls with abstract drawings. In the classical style for the walls is better to use panoramic images. At the same time, the panoramic wallpaper with its pattern should also match the chosen style.
- Some 3D effect wallpapers are perfectly combined with wood panels and moldings.
In the process of decorating the interior with these photo wallpapers you can use the following interesting ideas:
- for the kitchen, you can choose romantic pictures. For example, the French patio, rural landscapes, a summer terrace, a window overlooking Venice and other images will look great in the kitchen;
- Wallpaper for bedroom walls should provide a peaceful and calm atmosphere. That is why it is recommended to glue images of a beautiful park, beach or forest into the bedroom interior;
- in the living room you can glue wallpaper with a 3D effect with the image of a museum, art gallery, ancient castles. Various abstract compositions and 3D wallpapers with flowers will also be appropriate;
- for the bathroom you can pick up the image of the sea waves and the beach.
At the same time, it is not necessary to focus on a specific subject in the interior of a living room, bedroom or kitchen, because it is quite possible to show imagination and create a creative design;
- Recently, a very topical subject is nature. For example, for decorating a kitchen or living room, original wallpapers of 3D roses are perfect. You can also choose interesting options with the image of forest animals and trees.
Selection based on size
Choose wallpaper depending on the current size of the living room should be subject to the following principles:
- in small living rooms you should not use bright large drawings, because they will create a pressing effect. It is advisable to use canvas with a perspective image to stick them on the entire wall. This will achieve the effect of expanded space;
- the predominance of pastel tones in the image of the wallpaper will reduce the pressure effect of the pattern, while the darkened side of the room will visually move away;
- There are practically no restrictions for spacious light rooms, the pattern can be textured, brilliant and multi-colored. However, if furniture with bright upholstery or other accessories is used as a color accent of the room, then the color of the wallpaper is recommended to be chosen in order not to over-focus;
- Wallpaper with a glossy shine is not suitable for the walls, which are located opposite the window, glare will appear on the image, which will distort the image;
- if using wallpaper there is a desire to perform zoning, then the pattern and subject matter should correspond to the specified zones. For example, for the reception area you can use bright abstract images, and for the recreation area - images of plants and waterfalls.