"Hi-tech" - short for English high technology - high technology. The very sound of the word conveys minimalism, categorical and spectacular style. This is an experiment, a demonstration of the achievements of mankind and functionality.
“As if from another planet” - this is what high-tech house designs look like. The modern look of "high-tech" buildings surprises us, accustomed to the traditional classics. Why did so many categorically turned away from the harmony of classicism and baroque chic, but turned to face the laconic facades of high-tech?
Space style features
This turn towards hi-tech was not at all simple. In London in the 80s-90s of the 20th century, “new” architects were hostile, considering that they were disfiguring the streets. Today, high-tech cottages are not homes for the future, but for the present, a sign of well-being and a modern view of architecture.
The cosmic appearance of buildings is not a high-end goal. He has a deeper philosophy:
- In the design and construction of buildings in the style of hi-tech uses a maximum of high technology. Not only in appearance, but also in interior design. Usually it is a smart home, performing all the tasks of its owner.
- For structures, straight lines and regular geometric shapes are characteristic. Common features: flat roof, large windows, replacing walls. But behind the simplicity lies the thoughtfulness and practicality in combination with the novelties of technical thought.
- The new industrial style uses metal, glass and plastic. Here you rarely find a project from logs. A high-tech house seems to make a call to nature, contrasts with it.
- Simplicity and modernity are combined in design. "No" - fancy souvenirs and small details. In the hi-tech space and air reign: little furniture, a bit deserted. The decoration is modern, stylish and at the same time functional elements: elevators, stairs, cleaning systems and pipes.
- Lighting is an important detail of design, which has a strictly verified formula. It fills the room perfectly.
- No less stringent color requirements. This is silver metallic, white, black, gray. If color accents are used, then only one color.
- Practicality is the basis of all the features of high-tech. A resident of the modern metropolis wants to get rid of the vainness and fast pace, giving his dwelling sometimes even excessive simplicity.
High-tech house construction
Leafing through the pages of Internet sites, you realized that your future home, including a country house, can only be built in high-tech style? Today it is easy to implement. Many companies offer services for the construction of houses of the future. One has only to choose the project and plan, to determine the materials and equipment.
Walls and floors
Made of monolithic reinforced concrete panels, the walls are particularly durable and safe, including fire. They can hide communications and wiring.
An alternative to heavy concrete - frame construction. The frame can be easily filled with glued vulture panels, which have a complex and multi-layered structure. The basis of the glued Vulture panels - wooden chips. Also for frameless construction can be used foam blocks.
The latest fashion trend is a bio-tech style that combines the capabilities of technology and nature. Frame buildings in the style of bio-tech are most often constructed of eco-friendly wooden timber, glued Vulture panels, logs.
Many high-tech houses resemble a cube with a mirror facade and a flat roof, or maybe with a bar made of wood or with its imitation. The exterior of the facade should carry the idea of the whole house, combined with its internal decor.
This is necessarily a panoramic window in the wall. To prevent the sun from getting too hot in the house, the outside of the glass is covered with ultraviolet light. It reflects the sun's rays and darkens a little. The ease of window designs provides aluminum.
The flat roof is a classic of style. It can be an interesting detail and interior design, if you choose glass as a material for a flat roof.
A high-tech house is not just a one-story or two-story house of glued panels. Carrying the ideas of cubism, it can be multi-level. Such external disharmony is functionally connected inside the building.
Usually it is a large room, spacious, full of air and sun. Inside is used at least partitions.
High technology is used not only in the construction of cottages, but also in the provision of communications. The latest technical innovations can be represented by solar panels, wind turbines, air heating, a private well, a built-in vacuum cleaner, air heating, a swimming pool.
Initially expensive, your home in maintenance should be economical and environmentally friendly. It maximally saves heat and lighting. Not for nothing are today one-story mini-houses, which have everything you need, no frills.
From the facade and flat roof of frame buildings, the clarity of lines passes into its interior design. You must have a clear plan for interior decoration. It must be combined with the exterior of the facade. For example, details from a bar can harmoniously “enter” into a frame house and become a stylish accent. Functional cabinets, built-in to save space, are diluted with soft and cozy sofas. This piece of furniture can be a bit futuristic. Comfort and warmth will add natural fabrics: linen pillows, silk bedspreads in the bedroom. Textiles can add color to the interior monochrome. But no patterns, keep to minimalism.
Notice that designers avoid hanging curtains on windows. They reduce space and light. Most often used modern roller blinds or blinds.