If in the countries of the Western world they are accustomed to combined bathrooms, and they have little idea of a different organization of space, then in our country a separate bathroom is more in demand than a combined one. Most likely, this has gone since the time when people were forced to huddle in the small rooms of a communal apartment - if there were combined sanitary facilities in such rooms, it would be much more inconvenient to live there. Therefore, our man, especially if he lives in the Khrushchev, appreciates when the spaces of the toilet and the bathroom are separated by a wall and separated from each other. Of course, the design of the bathroom, in which there is no toilet, will be special - we consider this question in the article.
Advantages of a separate bathroom
Let us find out who and for what reasons should opt for a separate bathroom.
If your family is quite numerous and, moreover, has several generations, then without a separate bathroom it will be difficult. Therefore, in this case, an interior with separate bathroom and toilet is a necessity rather than a whim. A small child and an elderly person in the Khrushchev can’t tolerate for a long time until the toilet opens, if someone from the family is basking in a foam bath with a book.
Features of design
Consider what are the basic requirements and principles of the design of a bathroom without a toilet.
Although the bathroom and toilet in this case are separate, however, they nevertheless draw up their most often in the same style - as if they were a single room. Plumbing in these separate rooms is also installed by one manufacturer and it is better - if one collection - this will further emphasize the stylistic unity and design of the "hygienic" rooms.
We will understand what color design is better to choose for a separate bathroom.
The bathroom does not have to be single color. Now it is no longer fashionable. It is best to choose two or three close shades and create a suitable interior on their basis. Even in Khrushchev on the minimum square. m it can be stylish and beautiful.
White color - the traditional color of plumbing, it is suitable if apt. m bathroom is small. With this neutral tinge, all the other colors of a huge palette are perfectly combined. And it is not necessary to use pastel, delicate tones - modern design welcomes bright colors, if they are used correctly. So, you can highlight some details in bright color: for example, red towels or curtains of the same shade will look good on the calm beige background of the tile. Such an interior will look great, even if the bathroom is small, and its size is less than 2.5 square meters. m
The use of natural shades is now in trend. It can be all shades of earthy colors, stone, wood, etc. This natural design will make the interior alive and warm, suitable if the size of the bathroom without a toilet is less than 2-3 square meters. m
Bathroom color can be used as a great way to zone a space. So, the corner where the bathtub or shower is built in can be indicated by the color of water — green, blue, turquoise, and the place at the washbasin should be highlighted with yellow or another contrasting color. Even if the bathroom is 170x170 cm in size, if this condition is met, its design will look stylish and beautiful.
Do not use too many shades, decorating the interior of the bathroom. In rooms of small sizes, a riot of colors looks too flashy and besides, it visually makes apt. m less room. The best option is to use no more than three matching colors.
Do not forget that with light shades you can expand the size of the room, and dark colors, on the contrary, will make the bathroom visually smaller. Therefore, in dark shades only a spacious bathroom can be decorated. And certainly not in Khrushchev.
Good lighting is very important for any room in the house, especially for such a small, what is a small bathroom without a toilet.
- The interior of the bathroom requires a central ceiling lamp with a bright light bulb. If the ceiling is high enough and the room is spacious, you can even use a real chandelier. But if the repair takes place in Khrushchev, and the value of square. m bathroom "pumped up", it is better to hang a more functional and concise lamp - for example, in the shape of a ball.
- It is advisable to add a mirror over the sink with small sconces on both sides, which will make the interior more comfortable, and it will be more convenient to apply makeup in bright light.
- It is better to use modern light bulbs - LED or halogen. Their light is much brighter, the design is more beautiful, besides they last longer and are not afraid of random drops of water. The latter is important if the bathroom has a little square. m
- If you want to use spot lighting, do not forget that for this you need to sheathe the ceiling with drywall. In Khrushchev, such a ceiling can make the room lower, so in this case, you need to think carefully about the proper lighting.
- If the bathroom has a low ceiling, it is better to use a rectangular tile that will visually “pull” the design of the room.
- Dressing at eye level will help make the room visually wider. This may be a beautiful ornament or pattern, which will focus on the look.
- Glass and mirror surfaces will make a room with insufficient space. m, visually more spacious. In addition, such air surfaces can give the bathroom lightness and expand the space.