Brown color in an interior symbolizes stability, prosperity, reliability and tranquility in the house. It is natural, associated with nature - trees, branches, land. To shade the color, you must correctly choose the wallpaper.
Furniture of different shades of brown is suitable for a bedroom, nursery, kitchen, living room, hallway and bathroom. To design a room was comfortable, use the tips on how to design your home, from experienced professionals. Every little thing matters here: the color of the walls, the shade of the curtains and the use of accessories.
What wallpaper to pick brown furniture
In any room where brown furniture is installed, it is necessary to correctly combine and combine the shades of the walls. Beige, pastel, delicate wallpapers come here. A calm and cozy atmosphere in the room will help create a neutral color wallpaper.
With brown furniture combined curtains of different shades. If the plans of the owners to make the interior more restrained, strict, then you should use fabric for curtains of light gray, creamy white, pale yellow, neutral beige shades.
Curtains made in warm colors will add a touch of warmth and liveliness to the design: red-brown, green of different tones, blue and blue are appropriate. Light curtains on the windows should remain white - to balance the colors.
Choosing brown furniture in the bedroom
A bedroom in brown colors is an excellent choice for the coziness and comfort of its inhabitants. You can also arrange and nursery. The oriental-style bedroom looks beautiful and elegant:
- a black-brown bed is made of natural wood in the form of tatami;
- dressing table with a light glass top black and brown;
- the cases having division into squares.
- make the interior of the bedroom more soft and pleasant to relax beige walls, yellow curtains and the same color pillows.
If the walls are covered with brown wallpaper, what furniture to choose? Suitable furniture of light, soft colors. This combination characterizes the style of minimalism. Avoid excessive black blotches - it makes the interior heavy. Brown furniture in the bedroom is combined with gray, apricot, beige, white and light green colors.
The main advantage of a high-tech bedroom is the presence of modern furniture from high-quality natural wood. It combines the colors of one range of different shades - from dark chocolate to light brown. Dilute such tones of a wall of a gray shade. Bright bedroom will appeal to people of all ages - from young people to the older generation.
Furniture made of natural wood, perfectly maintains an atmosphere of comfort and respectability in the living room. Among the most noble and effective options for living room design distinguish chocolate or bleached facades. A sofa with leather or textile upholstery is appropriate in such apartments. Upholstered furniture can be any - convertible sofa, portable, corner or sectional sofa. It all depends on the size of the room. Walls made in gray or beige shades. Add accessories in red and white colors. Curtains - your choice: they are different from the main color or will be a tone lighter.
Among the popular combinations of brown with other colors emit:
- brown and green - this interior of the living room looks at ease, softly and naturally, because such colors are often combined in nature;
- brown and gray or white - for the living room in a modern style fits perfectly. Add non-standard decor and bright accessories to the room;
- brown and yellow are warm shades that together make the living room welcoming and ready to receive guests;
- brown and black create severity and chic in the room. That it was not dark, apply bright colors in the interior - red-yellow, gray, blue, beige;
- brown and purple - an unusual and creative combination for the ultra-modern style of the living room;
- Goes well with brown in the living room with milk, beige, and light chocolate. Chic space will help arrange the blue and turquoise;
- the combination of black, blue and red is considered non-standard, it requires professionalism during the creation of the interior.
An important place in any apartment is the kitchen. In the design of the kitchen is often used brown, which will be central in the room. Dark brown table, red-brown kitchen cabinets are combined with gray, light yellow walls, white ceiling, curtains or blinds of red tint.
In the interior of the kitchen, boldly combine brown furniture with green, beige, blue or orange wallpaper, curtains and additional accessories. In the kitchen, as in other rooms, wooden furniture is in demand and desirable. If you want to save money, you can choose furniture made of chipboard with MDF coating.
If you choose a table and kitchen cabinets of dark wood - black and brown, follow the walls in bright colors. When the furniture in the kitchen is light - the wallpaper on the walls can be brown. Furniture for the kitchen is decorated with decoration - monochrome or of several colors. Both strict concise forms and carved figured surfaces are appropriate.
A good decor option - a bathroom in brown tones. It is practical, noble and elegant. When decorating a small bathroom, use light shades of brown, white, gray and yellow. Red shades will add to the room brightness and stylishness, it is permissible to use black-brown furniture.
A bathroom is a room where convenience and practicality come first. Here are some tips for its improvement:
- If you chose brown furniture, then give it brightness with the help of lighting - arrange the ceiling lights and mirrors in the bathroom, place the lamps on the walls;
- in the classic interior of the bathroom combines chocolate, olive or blue, suitable for wood trim;
- Green and brown tones are typical of country style. Wood decor is also appropriate here;
- equipping the bathroom, brown can be complemented with pink, blue and yellow shades.